Two-Factors - Nightmare

Description of the issue: I have problems removing two-factor authentication after my phone burns out and loses memory.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. I enter the login link and request removal of the authenticator to replace on the new phone.

2. I wait for 48 hours as requested and suddenly the time starts to rise in the final 2 minutes.

3. Because of this error, I canceled and tried to start the removal request again.

Expected result: I hoped that the requested time would pass and I would be able to access my account again. Instead of having to come here in the forum and create a secondary account to ask for Help. Neither emails are answered, there is no non-replying information, I sought help where I could.

Brave Version( check About Brave): I think the version is not needed on this occasion.

Additional Information: I hope someone can help, otherwise I will uninstall and continue using Google Chrome. I found this browser very good, I received information from it by referral of friends.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.