Two-Factor Authentication not remove)

I will be 14 days 2-factor authentication but did not have remove my account 2fa key plez admin help me

I have same issue the only email i get is to cancel the removal of 2 factor rather than to approve it as your website shows i should get email asking me to approve the cancelation of 2factor however i never get that email only email i get is to cancel the removal process so i made a new account and tried to transfer my channels over to it and it automatically denied the transfer seems to me nothing works properly at all so far.

1 Like

cc @Asad for assistance here.

I will be 14 days 2-factor authentication but did not have remove my account 2fa key

I will be 15 days email but not remove 2factor key

We’re looking into this right now!

Thanks admin How many times will my solution solve?

Hi Hashim, I have updated your account, you should be able to access it again, please let us know if there’s anything else we can do. Thank you!

1 Like

thanks admin so much

include my account too. same issue

@chaddy1989 Your account should be all set, but if you see the problem persist please dm and I will be happy to assist you personally. Thanks!

still can’t log in, it requires authenticators code

what should i do now?

hi, i need to fix my account its been 2 months already since. can you help me pls?
kindly remove the authenticators code

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.