Two different Brave Wallets cannot be merged or recovered together

Description of the issue:

I have two different wallets, and I cannot “somehow” merge them on the new extension - I can only “recover” either of them - but not both.

I’d like that this non-sense goes away.

I’m sorry I don’t understand what you’re asking. Maybe some screenshots would help?
Which 2 wallets do you mean? Crypto Wallets and the new Brave Wallet? What do you mean by merging them? Note that there is no new extension, but maybe you mean the new Brave Wallet (which is not an extension). There is no way to merge wallets, but you can setup the new wallet using the same key by default as the old wallet.

Maybe some screenshots would help?

Of what? All I have is two private keys.

Which 2 wallets do you mean?

Of … the one key, and of the “other” key.

Crypto Wallets and the new Brave Wallet?

No idea

What do you mean by merging them?

Have one, not two.

Note that there is no new extension, but maybe you mean the new Brave Wallet (which is not an extension)

It’s … a new button on the browser. I does not “do browsing”. Ergo, it’s “an extension” (not by Webstore semantics, at least)

There is no way to merge wallets, but you can setup the new wallet using the same key by default as the old wallet.

I don’t understand that.

Can I close them instead?? :confused:

Not all buttons on the browser are extensions. Extensions show up in brave://extensions though.

You can just set your default wallet to the new wallet in brave://settings/wallet and the old one will not be loaded anymore. There is no need to merge them.

Yeeees. But I don’t wanna have two.
They are already two too many.

If you set your wallet to Brave Wallet then you effectively have only 1. No extra merge step is needed.