Twitter Videos zoom in after a few seconds

When I view a video in full screen from Twitter the video will zoom by about 4x. If I move the mouse the video goes back to normal size but then a few seconds later it does it again. It only happens in full screen.

OSX 10.13.6
Brave Version 1.8.96 Chromium: 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit)

@amhuman,
Thanks for reaching out to us.
That’s certainly very strange behavior. Does this only happen with Twitter video content, or can this be reproduce with Youtube (or another site that offers similar content)?

Additionally, can you try opening your Shields panel and changing the Fingerprinting control to All Fingerprinting attempts allowed and see if this changes the behavior at all?

It only happens on Twitter. Now I have to click on the screen after it zooms in to restore it to the original size.

I’ll check on those options next chance I get.

Something to note I have enabled the Scroll Wheel to Zoom option in OSX. That means that if I hold Command + Scroll up (or track pad up) the entire screen zooms in. I guess I have another thing to test out (by turning this option off).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.