Twitch chat doesn't show other users chats, works in latest Safari release

Hi everyone,

I use Twitch every single day and the past few days I haven’t been able to see Twitch chat on live streams. I can see chats from past streams though. Also, chats didn’t appear with the shield down. Tested on the latest Safari release, worked fine. Thanks again everyone.

Brave: 0.19.58
rev: fe749c59b743160c55fdad906c13c798c7141562
Muon: 4.5.4
libchromiumcontent: 62.0.3202.38
V8: 6.2.414.23
Node.js: 7.9.0
Update Channel: Beta
OS Platform: macOS
OS Release: 16.7.0
OS Architecture: x64

Twitch chat not connecting

Hello,

Disable ad block, block script and fingerprinting protection in your brave your shield just for twitch.It Will fix the issue with twitch. Reason is because twitch analytical program use these information. Without these information certain service wont work. Yes you are watched.

Cheers,
Akhlaaq

That doesn’t do anything unfortunately, this is for Twitch.tv, and the problem hasn’t occurred before. Brave doesn’t display twitch.It either.

Also can confirm Twitch chat works in today’s Firefox Nightly release (10-27-2017).

Can confirm same issue with Twitch.tv chat loading with latest version of Brave (v0.19.70).
Prior to this most recent Brave update I watched twitch.tv daily with shields up and no issues. Now their chat won’t even load with shields down.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.