Tweetdeck looping on logon page

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
Since the 1.5.131 on Android, the Tweetdeck account logon page loops.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Try logging onto Tweetdeck - requires a Twitter account

Expected result:
Should be able to login.
Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details
One plus 6
Additional Information:

Oxygen 10.3.2 patched to Feb 2020.

1 Like

Testing on my One Plus 6, if I login via tweetdeck.twitter.com, it’ll send me to the login page then just open the twitter App.

1 Like

Not here. If I hit log in, I get the blue screen as the login page attempts to load. It never gets there, and the page displaying logon button is displayed again.

1 Like

Do you have a twitter app installed?

No, just access via a browser. Same on iPad, which is still working fine.

I have discovered by going to mobile.twitter.com, that I was already logged in, so that it is Tweetdeck main page that is not loading. If I logout of mobile.twitter.com, I can actually login via Tweetdeck, but the main Tweetdeck page still does not load and throws me back to the page with the logon button. I know that the logon is successful as I can confirm that via visiting mobile .twitter.com.

This has not been an issue prior to the recent upgrade.

I uninstalled twitter, and went to tweetdeck.twitter.com this just forwarded me to mobile.twitter.com for logins Could possible serverside issue, I’m getting it Chrome also.

Tweetdeck is a twitter product, and so does forward to Twitter for authentication. “Normally” it just goes straight to Tweetdeck after logging in. I don’t have the Chrome browser any more, but it’s fine in either Firefox Focus or Ghostery browsers, also fine in Brave on my iPad. I prefer Brave on all platforms, and Tweetdeck has worked perfectly for several years until now.
Many thanks for your assistance, I do appreciate it.

#correct mate. you had made the solution.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.