Turn text to white

Is there a way to turn text to white with black background in brave browser?

@lvlalrinhlua,
Can you be more specific? You posted to the Community feedback category – are you asking if there is a way to do this for Community (this website), or for Brave in general?

sorry. i dont where i should post it. My question is for brave in general

i just want to know if there is a way to turn all text to white with black background?

@lvlalrinhlua,
You can choose the Dark theme for Brave, which will display the browser and all UI in dark theme colors – however, this does not include actually website content (it will render the same regardless of which theme you are using).

If you’d like websites to display this way as well, you can enable a flag that will do this for you, but it is important to note that the flag is inherited from Chromium and is, by nature, experimental. So it may produce some weird effects at times. If you’re okay with that, I recommend you do the following:

1. Change browser theme to dark by going to (in Brave) Settings --> Appearance --> Brave colors --> Dark
  2. Enable Force dark mode for web contents flag by typing in brave://flags into the address bar, search for a flag titled #enable-force-dark and set the value to Enabled. You will have to relaunch the browser for the changes to take effect.
1 Like

thanks. tc :+1: :+1:

1 Like

@lvlalrinhlua,
You’re very welcome.