Turkey also, Brave display advertising will begin when?

Hi Brave Community. The ads will start when Turkey actively Bat token distribution? This is a very negative impact on the use of the Brave which Turkey. All Brave officials will hear. Hopefully this problem will be solved in a short time. Because I can’t give a clear answer to the questions asked to me. :wink:

1 Like

Brave Ads support for more countries is coming. No ETA AFAIK, but you can follow @brave on Twitter for latest news. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for your response. But I hate concepts of uncertain time. How long does this wait? :thinking:

@eljuno…I’m sure all you guy’s are working like hell to program the, Brave+BAT system. …is a difficult hard work. Take your time…there is no hurry…we wait since 20 years for privacy compensated browsing for looking of ads we want to look. Patience is the virtue’s of the stronger…regards and thanks to the whole team of programmers!!!

1 Like

I am patient, but the Turkish users I’ve introduced Brave are curious about. I’m asked a lot about this and I want to answer. :grin::wink:

1 Like

@SAGE84:blush:.sorry…it was dedicated to the hard working guy’'s which powers Brave+ Bat blochchain system you included …una faccia una razza :joy::joy: salamaleikum

1 Like

ALEYKÜM SELAM. My goal is to learn the right information and share it with my friends. Sorry for the misunderstanding. thank you very much for the laborers. :wink::slightly_smiling_face: