Tumbnails turn into Green Glitch sometimes

i see this problem on mostly utube and instagram web pages. the problem is thumbnails/pictures sometimes turn into a green glitch and there’s this green small lines on the bottom left corner in the screenshot that i see sometimes on utube’s webpage. what cause this?
i use a w10 pc.

Hello @ozgur11, thank you for letting us know about this. Have you tried deleting cookies and cache recently? Do you have extensions enabled? If so, please try removing all of them or one by one to see which one might be causing the issue.

If it does not work, can you try disabling Hardware Acceleration in settings to see if this resolves the issue? You’ll find this in Settings --> Additional Settings --> System --> Hardware Acceleration Let us know if that helps. Regards.

@Jarc-1107
i don’t use any extensions
and i think i’ve tried deleting cookies and cache before.
i’ve now disabled hardware acceleration, i’ll let you guys know if it works or not. thanks a lot.

P.S. i just enabled hardware acceleration because disabling it causes visible fps drop on utube videos i can feel it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.