Trying to link Brave on Android to Gemini (since new update supports this) but nothing happens when I select Gemini

Hi All
Trying to link Brave on Android to Gemini (since new update supports this) but nothing happens when I select Gemini from the option, is there a work around or am I doing something wrong?

Only using this option as I cannot signup my new phone to uphold as I cannot link my old from from the account list :frowning:

1 Like

Can you post the steps you take to link? For example, I am on a desktop. This is how I would link my unverified Rewards to my verified Gemini account.

1. Click the Unverified button in the Rewards panel at brave://rewards
  2. Click Continue button on informational page displayed
  3. Click Gemini
  4. Login to Gemini (enter 2FA if set up)
  5. Click Allow to allow Brave access
  6. Returned to Rewards panel and Rewards Verified button is displayed.

Any BAT you have in your unverified balance (not estimated earnings) will automatically transfer to Gemini once verified.

Are the prompts the same in Android? If not, please list the steps you take and any error messages that display. Also, make sure you have block scripts disabled in Shields. You may also want to try with Shields disabled and see if that makes a difference.

Here is a Help Center topic that may help. It is a little outdated.
What is a verified Brave Rewards wallet? How do I verify my Brave Rewards?

Thanks, here are the steps:

1. press the three dots on the bottom right

2. click brave rewards

3. click on “unverified”

4. click continue

5. click Gemini

after that nothing happens - no option to sign in or anything, just stays on the option screen between Gemini and Uphold

Did you check to make sure scripts are disabled? Then tried with shield down?