Try to get someone to help for long time 0 support from brave

can not turn on adds… bat at 0 … 8 claims i can not get and say " Uh oh! The Brave Rewards server is not responding. We will fix this as soon as possible." bin over 120 day starting the think bat is a scam

Bump.

Did you try searching the error on Google with +brave after?
Thought you could use the bump…

You have posted multiple threads without providing any of the information that was requested in the template that appears automatically when you started each of those threads, even after being asked to do so by Brave staff THREE MONTHS ago. You even posted the template without providing the information requested. Brave staff can’t help you if you don’t cooperate.

1 Like

nope no one from brave has talk to me about this

So there is a template you have to follow or they don’t even look at it. It’s not the easiest thing to find either…

Searching for templates is the best way…
Lol no one told me, I stumbled to it by accident…

The template shows up automatically when you start a new thread. You can’t NOT see it, and apparently most people delete it from their post instead of providing the requested information. Then they complain that no one is helping them.

@malex You were asked to provide the troubleshooting information in an admin response to your 25 February thread here:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.