Troubles with new tabs, Brave Shields off and no rewards

Description of the issue:
when open a new tab, the little lion where is located shields turn off. Ads no getting in. When opening other tab with an address, shields turn on however ads still do not enter. I get into the Rewards Setting section and notice me that “¡Lo sentimos! Los Anuncios aún no están disponibles en tu región.” “We are sorry! Ads are not available in your region yet”. It’s a mess, because I’d been receiving ads still two week ago when this annoing issue came accross.
I’ve attached three pics showing shields turned off and reward troubles.

Exact URL of the website in question:
new tab

Screenshot of the ad as it appears in Brave
Did the issue present with default Shields settings? (yes/no)
no

Does the site function as expected when Shields are turned off?
no, it doesn’t.

Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration. (yes/no):
no

Does the site work as expected when using Chrome?
windows

Brave version (check About Brave):
v 1.9.76

Hello @larrypotte,

First, Brave Shield will not affect Brave Ads. And it’s expected to have shield greyed out in New Tab Page, because there’s nothing to block in NTP.

For your issue with Brave Ads, can you make sure your region and language was set to your location? Also see FAQ: Why am I not seeing Brave Ads? and make sure you’ve a correct settings.

Thanks

Thanks for your answer. I’m living in Spain. It’s a available zone to receiving reward. This trouble is being happened since three week ago. Brave had worked out normally before of that annoying issue. It is happening something wrong instead and I don’t understand. We’ve got installed Brave on my mobile phone and it’s working, receiving normally. As far as concerned on my phone, I’ve worried 'cause my wallet isn’t verified yet. Brave was installed since last days of april. Some other help?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.