Trouble verifying wordpress site

I’m having difficulty with the verification process. I have downloaded the well-known-uris plugin and added the verification code, but nothing ever seems to work or happen. Is there a step that I am missing? Are there specific instructions that I can follow to set this up? Thanks

cc @mrose for assistance (re:verifying with well-known-uris). :slight_smile:

I am also having a similar issue, has been well over 24hrs and still haven’t been verified on my wordpress site or received the email.

Hi @KingKong and @BWMerlin,

Thanks for reporting this. I’ve created an issue, and we will take a look. We might need some more information from you to help us resolve this problem, so please stay tuned.

https://github.com/brave-intl/publishers/issues/387

I also am having issues with the verification process.

I have installed the well-known-uris plugin and activated it. The next step is to paste in the verification code; but where?

The page that has the three steps should have some instruction or guidance but there is nothing. Not even a link for help or FAQ’s.

Lacking in simplicity and basics I have found to be the case over and over with Brave.

I was struggling with the same thing and this was helpful:

Though I’m having issues receiving verification

This worked, but the plug in has been updated (it’s in the instructions you get on sending your publisher registration email).

I’m actually still trying to get verified after multiple attempts. Tried using the method I posted and using the new plugin. Not sure what the issue is.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.