Trouble Showing Complete Web Page

I have tried to open this website from an e-mail a few times and it never completes the page (https://www.hgtv.com/design/hgtv-urban-oasis/sweepstakes?nl=R-HGTV:UO2019_2019-10-02_EnterHGTV&bid=18210071&c32=ebd0c55482ce370b55a9def646bda3ea65e42f21&ssid=2015_HGTV_Dream_Home_2016_Wildfire&sni_by=1952&sni_gn=Male). It looks complete but it doesn’t have the small form area to fill in. I’ve pasted the URL to other browsers and it works fine. Is there something I need to turn off in Brave to make it show up right? I can’t find anything in the extensions or another preference tab that would make a difference. Is it a website glitch?

Okay, took a bit to debugging. I got it fixed. Update will be seen in the next 24-48hrs.

Well, the form part works now, but the button to enter doesn’t.

I get to “Step 2: Fill Out Your Information, Entry Form”, asking my address/DOB etc. where is it failing?

I fill in everything and hit enter and it does nothing.

Okay, this should help; (24-48hrs update)

1 Like

Well, it worked, but then I went to the DYI site to register there, and it doesn’t show the line on the form to put your email in and start there.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.