Transparent popup menus

Description of the issue:
The popup menu’s from any of the main buttons or for other extensions are too transparent to see/use.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Create a virtual machine using vmware player (I’ve seen this in multiple virtual machines, but not that I can recall in my host machine’s browser instance)
  2. Open Brave (could be brand new instance with no extensions, I have tried with new profiles as well and can reproduce easily)
  3. Click bookmarks, site information, brave shields, or extensions button to display a popup menu
  4. The menu is displayed, but very transparent, and in some cases near impossible to notice, in light or dark mode

Expected result:
The menus should be visible without too much transparency to be readable/useable.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Seen in Brave version 1.32.106 and for the past at least 2 months (I keep up with the latest builds pretty well so it’s been an issue for awhile)

Additional Information:
I only remember seeing this in my virtual machine instances (using vmware player with windows 10 host and windows 10 guest)

@xzayvier,
Thank you for reaching out. May have something to do specifically with your VM setup – on my end, I see the menus pop up and display as expected in both Win7 and Win10 Virtual machines.

I’ve reached out to some team members for more information.