Translate feature still not working

When does anyone from the Brave Team reply on this subject?

3 Likes

it’s a shame… but hey it’s a free browser, they don’t owe us anything.

I switched back to chrome for all my devices, automatic translation is a showstopper feature for me.

1 Like

Having the same problem.
Genuinely, the only thing keeping me from switching to Brave.
Had to go back to Chrome since this is crucial for my day-to-day use.

Any updates on getting website translation to work?

1 Like

Has anyone managed to get the built in language translation feature to work? My install is English native, with Japanese language installed and set to Offer to translate pages in this language, as well as Off to translate pages that aren’t in a language you read, but he app never offers to translate anything, it just prompts me to install Google Translate when I load a page in another language.

1 Like

Nope it doesn’t work.
And developers are ignoring us totally.:cry:

Love brave but I had to switch back to Chrome…

1 Like

HEY! What is up with the weird links?

I was going to thank you, but these sites are very bizzare. It appears to lead to a scam of some kind.

How did you fail to even mention that??

1 Like

Good friends. It is not a scam my friend, you are wrong in saying that, I do not do any of that. Let me explain, it is a link shortener widely used on the web that offers me a modest contribution for my research, you just have to follow the buttons and the advertising will pass to you so that you can access the quality content that I offer to all to solve this problem of Brave from the translator. Here is a video tutorial on how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytc9FGetEww. This may be a question that others may have as well. Thank you for writing and your thanks are welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.