Transferring BAT out of the old browser

Hello, I asked the question in the past here:

The issue was closed autolatically and nobody helpd.
I am trying to transfer my brevious BAT outside the browser, and couldn’t do it. I sent around 200 BAT to the previous old version of the browser, and i managed to restore them using the seed phrase to the new version. HOWEVER, they are not showing on uphold, neither i could send them outside the browser. This is a serious TRUST problem if you can’t help i wouldn’t advertize for brave browser. Many thanks

Here is some additional info:

Wallet info

Key info seed: Valid

Wallet payment ID: 8cfa12c7-c51d-4db0-87cb-674a18e45887

Wallet created: 05/02/2021, 19:52:14

Balance info

Total balance 194.90169004667956 BAT

Deposited BAT: 194.01669004667957 BAT

Rewards BAT: 0 BAT

Uphold Wallet: 0.885 BAT

External wallet info

Wallet status: Verified

Wallet address: b45fcf2e-1ffc-4fb2-a011-6ab6d9231c62

What version of Brave are you using on that old account? Make sure it’s the most recent. Beyond that, I will defer to @steeven .

When i say old brave: i mean i used to have a seed for the BAT token. I did restore the tokens, they appear in my wallet in the latest brave, but there is no way of sending them out of brave, and they don’t show in my uphold wallet…

Right. You might try unlinking your Uphold wallet on that browser and then re-linking it. That has helped some people.

I tried several times, the BAT from the old wallet didn’t get transfered to uphold. Is there a wallet which i can recover my old BAT using the seeds?
Many thanks

How many Brave profiles/devices have you have connected to your Uphold wallet (in total, for as long as you have been using Brave, whether or not they are currently linked)?

4 computers, but the problem is not uphold. it’s how to redeem or withdraw BAT from a recovery seed to uphold. Is there an online tool somewhere?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.