Transferred WTC from Binance into Brave Wallet, never arrived

Description of the issue:

I had some WTC I was using to test transfers out of Binance to a new Brave wallet I set up yesterday. Binance is making me withdraw all crypto as I used the version of Binance that no longer supports U.S. citizens.

My issue is I transferred it yesterday and it has not arrived in my brave wallet. Binance says it was completed and gives the transaction ID. I searched the transaction ID and public key using etherscan / waltonchain block explorer and nothing comes up. I have no idea what to do it’s been 20 hours since I did this yesterday and I’d like to get the remaining crypo I actually care about safely off of Binance and into my Brave Wallet.

Is Waltonchain not supported on Brave’s wallet? Is there a list somewhere of which currencies are supported if this is the case?

How can this issue be reproduced?
Transfer WTC from Binance into a Brave Wallet

Brave Version (check About Brave):
Version 1.35.103

Additional Information:
I verified the address I sent it to, it is correct.

And as I was looking up more, I see you got your answer from the Reddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/swilqn/comment/hxmwygs/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Please try this.

1. Go to brave://settings/wallet
  2. click on Networks
  3. click Add
  4. Now fill in the following information and click Submit

Now go to brave://wallet and Signin

Now switch your network to WaltonChain and you should see your WTC

Can you check to see if Binance withdraw to the Ethereum network?
If so you just need to go to brave://wallet and click on Visible Assets and turn on WTC for it to show up in your portfolio.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.