Transfer Uphold balance to Zebpay (India)

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? Windows 10 with Brave beta 1.59.93 and Android 7 with brave 1.57.62

Is your Brave Rewards Profile currently verified? (yes/no) Partially With Uphold now logged out. When try to log in with uphold shows Your account is under review, because uphold doesn’t supported in India region.

What date did you connect a your Brave Rewards Profile? 06 September 2020

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes India

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? Yes

Have you fully completed Uphold’s CDD requirements?

Now my question is how can I transfer my BAT balance from Uphold to Zebpay?

You can do an on-chain withdrawal from Uphold to your ZebPay account on-chain deposit address. This is entirely separate from Brave or Brave Rewards; this is just an operation you can do between Uphold and ZebPay.

will gemini become available for india users?? i don’t want to create another account on zebpay

Nope. Doesn’t seem like it. I don’t understand why you feel so though?

@ishreyas I will suggest converting it to XRP and then transferring XRP to Zebpay.
BAT being ethereum chain will incur high gas fees whereas XRP fees are quite nominal.

I used to do the same when transferring from Uphold to WazirX

Once I transferred my funds from Gemini to Uphold. I just converted my BATs to GUSD and I didn’t get charged not even a single penny worth of gas fees

By the way, is anyone experiencing the issue where your BAT won’t increase even if you are clicking on an ad in a news section or new tab. They just keep constant for some reason idk happening to me for a few days.

Clicking on an ad doesn’t increase your BATs. You just have to let it show up on your device kinda just view it.

There’s no extra BATs for clicking on an ad and checking the product out.

I see so clicking on an ad on the news feed is worthless?

Yes. You just have to let it show on the device that’s all. No need to interact with them

1 Like

Like I have many accounts across crypto like wazirx,coindcx,gemini etc i dont want to create another account like too many accounts gemini is supported until 1 month before right thats why im asking like will it be available after its issue is resolved like zebpay is showing as the only platform for india while gemini did support in india

Doesn’t seem that Gemini will be brought back. Atleast for India. Since already now Zebpay is there. It’s easier to have one custodial for a region. That’s the same as only BitFlyer being available in Japan for Brave rewards.

hey are u able to deposit funds on Zebpay, I tried but it fails every time it says the account doesn’t exist for some reason.

Yes. Had deposited 250 a few days back. Could you perhaps share a screenshot?

It got resolved I raised a ticket with the Zebpay support team and they resolved my issue.

Awesome! Glad to know it’s been solved.

1 Like

just traded my funds for USDT, and will again convert them from INR in the next month’s end right?

Yep. @Aman_M is that right ?

Though it wasn’t needed for this month, to save monthly fee, you just need to make a trade.

So I can convert these USDT to INR and INR to USDT one month after another and my fee will be waived right? I mean same USDT to INR and vice versa each month.