Transfer of BAT to uphold is not working

I cant tranfer any BAT to uphold.Im not having every day i get 1.5 or 2 BAT and I contribute 1 BAT everyday…so the excess like 0.5 or 0.8 BAT i cannot transfer…Does anyone know why?

3 Likes
2 Likes

I have the same issue then like i cant transfer my BAT to my uphold…maybe this cabe the issue

2 Likes
1 Like

same here, hopefully @steeven or @Aa-ron could help with this

@Jonathan.Tuck we are adding other options soon. Gemini should be available in 1.27

@abishek189, Can you please elaborate on the issue you’re having?
Also, please provide OS and version number.

2 Likes

What options are being added, excited about this. Hope it’s not an exchange or “payment processer”.

Current version is 1.24.86 (for android) any eta or road map. i know Brave has a relatively small team of core devs.

Will there ever be a time there we can just put our public key and address?

@Jonathan.Tuck I apologise for the late reply…The issue I’m having is that… I use brave and at the end of the day I go to uphold and transfer money…so for the past 2 months, the BAT is not transferring any money, and the next day the BAT is set to zero and the previous is also not transferred

1 Like

You say this since 3y, I knew that Uphold was ripping off, I also got ripped off by them and Brave. Dont ask Mods for help here, they will also ripp you off.

Ask mods to reimburse your funds. I don’t think Brave will work with uphold in the future (at some point hopefully)

Don’t verify with uphold. The Brave team has said they are working woth more legitimate exchanges.

1 Like