Transfer BTC for other address disapeared

I sent my btc from binance to my brave wallet. And then i sent the btc for my other address trough my brave waller. I waited for like… 3 hours and the transaction was still pending. I reset my wallet with the backup, and when i enter, my transaction disapeared… so no money, no btc… i search my brave wallet account and i found that on btc Bitcoin mainnet, shows that i have »some balances may be unavailable»… what can i do? help me please

Screenshot 2024-03-03 193531

@NunoLoureiro there are a few ways to read what you shared and assumptions that can be made. To make it easier for everyone, I’m going to point out some areas and ask you to confirm or correct some details. Definitely will be helpful if you can go into a bit more of a description of your issue(s).

Just to confirm, you’re saying you were able to receive and see BTC in your Brave Wallet?

I’m not sure what you’re saying here. Are you saying you then tried sending from Brave Wallet to another address? Or you saying the opposite, that you tried using a 3rd wallet to send BTC to Brave Wallet?

Pending where? Did you not get a TX from when you sent? Have you been able to track that?

Brave Wallet or other wallet you sent from? And when you say reset with the backup, can you be more specific on the steps? Did you clear the Wallet and then do a backup with your seed phrase? Or what did you do?

Does this still show for you?

Could you also provide the following details:

• Which version of Brave are you using? (provide exact version number)

• Which OS? (Android 10, iOS 17.3.1, Windows 11, etc)