Transacción Error

I cant whitdraw the worldcoin, i have ETH for gas fee but when i press confirm nothing happend. When i go to “activity” i see that the transaction have an error but it doesn’t specify which one.
i also try in the app from my iphone and it doesn’t let me, the error in the cellphone its diferent. its says that i have “isufficient found” even though i try to whitdraw the exact amount that i have in my account or even less…

The Brave Team will never ask you for your recovery phrase or private key.

Description of the issue:

Is the issue occurring on a specific network? i

What operating system are you using? it happend in the IOS browser and in the desktop

Brave Version (check About Brave): 1.62

Additional Information:

@MauroS looks like you don’t have any Optimistic ETH. All transactions require gas. Do you have any ETH in your Wallet? If so, is it on Optimism or is it ETH on Ethereum?

yes! i have ETH in Optimism, and its a little more than the required

The problem starts when i press “confirm” i go to activity and its shows that the transaction fail. In the Phone APP its says that i dont need “gas fee” but it doesn’t let me either

Hmm, let me tag in @Evan123 to see if he might be able to help you on this.

Hello - What error do you see when you click confirm? Do you see any recent txn confirmations when you enter your address into https://optimistic.etherscan.io/?

1 Like

hello! i dosen´t show me any kind off error when i click confirm, the windows just vanish and i cant see and i dosen´t show me anithing else, i have to go to activity to see how the transaction fail.
and i don´t see any recent txn confirmations, just one from 3 days ago but from another acount, no from my brave wallet

i also try to send the worldcoin to another account in case that the problem is with the account that i try to send the coins and not with the brave wallet but it also show me the same problem, even with the Phone APP

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.