Muon 4.5.9
libchromiumcontent 62.0.3202.62
V8 6.2.414.32
Node.js 7.9.0
Update Channel Release
OS Platform Microsoft Windows
OS Release 6.1.7601
OS Architecture x64

When I open up an interactive chart on tradingview.com it just shows the buffering symbol.
Works fine on Chrome.
Tried playing around with the shield settings and no luck.

Same is occurring for me, it is the main site I use brave for. Is there a way to reverse the update?

Same here, looks like it is crashing. After restarting Brave it works again. Started after recent update, similar issue with bittrex.com

Same here, updated Brave browsers on both Macs this morning. Since then if I refresh the screen in Trading View, it just hangs with a waiting icon. Took the shields off, same thing. If I go into the site through a bookmark no problem. I’m also unable to “clone” a trading view tab. I have to open up a new tab and go to the page via a bookmark again. Worked perfectly before. I can clone pages on other sites like twitter etc. Back to the refreshing issue (more important), I rarely refresh a page in trading view because it will reset to a previous trade, but the reason I’m refreshing now is because the page can hang in this new version. Otherwise it works great and is my preferred browser.

Thanks

I guess this and many of the other problems were fixed and will be rolled out very soon:
https://github.com/brave/browser-laptop/issues/11716#event-1319129260

Better roll out the update asap is my recommendation!!

Looking forward to a fix here too… TradingView.com fails in Brave now but works in other browsers.