Tracking: Outlook.com

bug

When I’m using OWA for my work I can’t attach any files to the email. I select the little paper clip but nothing happens.
This also happens in Chrome (Chome does not support), and Microsoft Edge. The only browser that works is IE11. I’d like to use Brave. Thanks for any help.

Unable to download Outlook.com web email attachments
Opening PDF attachments in Outlook OWA

If you disable the shields does it allow you to attach file?

I disabled the shields for that site and it still won’t allow me to attach a file. When I click on the little paper clip nothing happens.

Could you open the dev tools and check if any error is shown in console. Once you on the OWA page press F12 or Ctrl+Shift+I and select console. If you see any error please take a screen shot and share it

Another issue from Unable to download Outlook.com web email attachments

I am facing a problem with downloading attachments from the Outlook.com web page. When I click on the download button, I get the same filename for download, named “GetFileAttachment”.

Another issue from Opening PDF attachments in Outlook OWA

I have encountered an issue of not being able to open a pdf attachment to an email while using an Outlook OWA. When the internal Brave pdf extension is enabled all i get is a screen with information that this extension is not working. When i switch it off in hope that the pdf file will be opened in a selected application in win 10 Brave crashes.