Top center menu in facebook block by blue rectangle

Description of the issue:
When I go to Facebook, the top center menu in facebook is blocked from view by a blank deep blue rectangle with rounded corners and a white X in the upper right corner. This only happens when I am using my Brave browser. It does not happen in any of my other browsers.
How can this issue be reproduced?
I have no idea how anyone else would reproduce this. I only know the only time I experience it is when I go to my facebook account using Brave.

Expected result:
Hopefully make the blue rectangle go away.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version: 1.34.81 Chromium 97.0.4692.99 Official Build (64 bit)

Additional Information:

@davem1901,
Hmm strange — looks almost like an ad or pop-up that’s being partially blocked. Do you have any extensions installed in the browser at this time? Additionally, if you were to visit Facebook in a Private browsing window, do you still see the same blue rectangle?

I had not tried going to facebook in private mode. I did and the pop up(or whatever it is) did not pop up. And for some reason, that one time, when I went back to a regular browser page, it did not pop up then. However, since then, regular browser session, popup still pops in.
I do have a number of extension installed, one of which is AdBlock. I can’t think any of the other extensions I have installed would have anything to do with this kind of popup.
Avira Browser Saftety is also installed, but I did not install it (at least not on purpose) I thought it might be part of Brave?
Your thoughts?
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.