Tokens claimed but didn't credited to account

Same here, at the beginning I had the option to view the status of my payment, now everything is completely gone.

1 Like

Me to as a lot of other poeple to :frowning:

3 Likes

the funny thing is that of the 4 devices I use only on one I have received the payment and it is not even correct …

1 Like

Do you still have the message telling you that your bats will arrive?
Mine disapeared.
for some reason, on my laptop nothing went wrong, however, on my desktop it went wrong 3 times and then the message was gone.

1 Like

Same mine also disappeared

1 Like

For information, I Received my tokens (correctly) and went to my gemini account without any issues.

1 Like

same here, error processing human verification twice, first on the 8th and again on the 15th.

On 15th Apr, I’m again getting claim option for March BATs but whenever I tap to claim it, it shows an error massage.
Please look into this issue

1 Like

I just got today a claim button, I just did it. I hope the BAT 'll arrive on my gemini wallet

Big news, the payment notification arrived on my laptop, I made the capcha but after having exceeded it the credit does not appear in the browser or on my gemini account.

I got the same issue (but this happened Yesterday). Now the BAT icon still shows up as usual but without the claim badge/Claim button.
I also took screen shots before and after pressing the button > Error in claiming April 2022 Payout - And nothing after that
The button never appeared again since then and no BATs credited.

I had the same thing happen yesterday on 2 laptops

[email protected]

пт, 15 апр. 2022 г., 22:46 Doug via Brave Community <[email protected]>:

I got the claim button too, clicked it… however the BAT did not arrive on my verified Gemini wallet.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.