Tokens claimed but didn't credited to account

same issue here, 6.6 bat just vanished.

If you received less BAT than expected please notes that All payouts to verified wallets are still processing. Payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience.

For updates you can follow the Banner topic Ads Payout Status Update.

1 Like

Oke so it takes sometime after the countdown of 7 days is over to verified the wallet when new. thnx for this.

I feel Brave is not transparent

2 Likes

Me too, I got message that my BATs have arrived but still nothing has arrived to Gemini wallet. Also the amount of BATs is less then the actual number of BATs that was supposed to arrive to wallet

same for me :frowning: my gemini wallet is still empty

Capture d’écran 2022-04-10 à 10.39.13

2 Likes

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

2 Likes

Note: Copy/paste to save typing… :grinning:

Post by another community member. Specific to an Android device but probably applies to all OS. Per ChrisCat (Brave staff mod on reddit), Brave will be reissuing payouts starting next week.

But while you say all this copy and paste stuff we already got an answer from some Brave staff on an obscure Reddit comment reply.

Its weird that you wouldn’t provide the same info since you are in the same team?

1 Like

You should not assume that the support staff all have access to every forum. There are most likely, dedicated people to reddit, github, and brave community separately.

Well. I don’t need to assume, it’s already clear. This isn’t corporate behavior that needs a pat on the back. Critical analysis can help improve their workflows.

same problem here! claimed days ago and didn’t receive anything! happened to me in two different devices

Maybe not every forum, but certainly every bug and its planned resolution. Last months bug, apparently still unresolved, was peoples contributions mysteriously being turned back on. Despite having it turned off from the beginning of using the Brave ad sharing program.

It took 100 Bat from my wallet and claimed that i contributed it to two sites. Which is rubbish. After i got that message i looked at my contributions option, and sure enough, the bug had inexplicably turned it back on, and subsequently pilfered 100 BAT from my wallet. Support hasn’t done anything about it. The more that i read around, the more that I believe this ‘bug’ has been around for multiple months. Its just that last month was my turn for being bent over the barrel.

This months bug congratulates me and prompts me to claim my 6.903 BAT for the month of March. Which I attempt by dragging the BAT icon into the square icon. Only this time, I get a message saying ‘oops, try again’ Which of course, i do try again. And again. And again. I jumped through that hoop for 10 minutes without successfully being able to claim my ad share of BAT. I contacted support of course.

Now, I’m getting a different message: Your +6.903 BAT March rewards are on the way. Keep an eye out!

Yeesh!

I have the same problem as the OP, ive clicked the claim your rewards thing, then after the captcha it told me there was an error, then for several days it said “your rewards from this month are coming”, now that message its gone, and all the rewards from march seem to be gone.

The same issue bit different scenario claim got 3.7 bat but final day .250 arrived but nothing credited…

and now 3 days later the rewards are not even showing along with no prompt to check status, seems like a shitshow or a scam to be honest.

yep the same has happened to me

same here, didnt recieve the payment

My wallet is not linked to anything.
I claimed my Bats and almost 3.99 never arrived, I attach an image of a few days before the closing. I only received 0.25 Bats

@ImmortalWarAngel @pcp74 @farganal @Delorean @GonzaQP

1 Like