Tokens BAT download brave browser

I have been using the brave browser since October but I have to uninstall it now. If he installs it from his referral link, I will receive 5 for the registrant. In general, only 5 for Registered Registered Records is received when the registered person verifies their account with a personal ID and will use the brave browser for a minimum of one month? Is the reward of 40 tokens to give to other users always the same as every month?

Referrals: $5 USD worth of BAT at the time of confirmation.

Free BAT token grants: It is not always 40 BAT. Sometimes a wave of grants is more, sometimes it is less. Usually, it is close to $5 USD of BAT.

New people who are downloading brave browser through my link are not getting free BATs . what to do ?

New people who are downloading brave browser through my link are not getting free BATs . what to do ?

You don’t have to do anything, since there is no reward for being a new Brave user in the first place.

If you refer people, then you get paid $5 worth of BAT for every successful referral (confirmation). But the users you refer are not rewarded anything.

New user Free bat Will Be Grant Next month or not??

Yesterday they were giving BAT on pc today between and I have nothing, what happens I lost my monthly bat?

i don’t know anything about that… by the way didn’t get Free bat to me also… bad luck :woozy_face:

closed #10

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.