Token grant claiming issue

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
Frequently I get a notification in Brave browser indicating to claim the grants. When I click on that, it will spin for sometime and finally provides 0 BAT. This keeps happening occasionally. So far, it’s been months that this issue is persisting. Even my friend’s mobile too has same issue. Both are Android.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. If I close my brave browser completely (including tabs), it may be reproduced.
  2. Another scenario can be try opening brave browser after a day or reboot phone.

Expected result:
It should provide appropriate BAT instead of 0 BAT every time.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
version: 76.0.3809.132 (official build) (32-bit)

Mobile Device details
Another Mobile: Android 7.0; SM-J327T Build.

Additional Information:

This is a known bug at the moment I’m afraid. We are working on a fix. Apologies for the inconvenience. Make sure you are on the very latest build of Brave on Android as well.

I am using V1.3.2 for mobile (which is the latest version in Play store). Still facing the same issue.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.