Today is 8th April Anyone Got Payment plz reply

Hi All,

If anyone got payment then plz reply…

4 Likes

Please note that payout happens around 8th of every month on US time zone where Brave is based. It’s still in early morning in US.

Thanks for your patience.

4 Likes

Ok thanks for your valuable reply

I hope everything will works fine today this quantity of BAT token in EURO would be good for my family in this month.

Kind regards from Middle Europe

I still not receiving any bat… But 1 week ago… The status is payout is on progress… Until now… Why is like that? Or another bug again ?

i havent, / GUDLIK

(location sweden)
(time 11:29)

still waiting payment

Just wait you, at most on the 10th by 11am GMT+1 from my experience

1 Like

Noup had not recieved them yet

Me as well… Actually on my account it saids that payment on progress since a week ago… Until now haha I am afraid that my account will be lock again for reciew… Weeew

Hi all,

Thanks for posting!

The payments are being processed today and wallet balances will be updated in the next couple of days.

Let me know if there’s anything else I can help to answer!

if u procesed payment means it should come to my uphold account.i check uphold account i didn’t get anything and iam fully verified user also.and my status showing payout in progress

1 Like

Same thing here. i think we have to wait. 500 bats? niceeeee

1 Like

I have more then 500 bat But Received only 17 Bat…
:sob::sob: @Asad plz reply

2 Likes

One of my friend told me the payment came to your uphold account in small chunks. Like Tips…

I think so it is. A scam my account is underreview and its been a month they didn’t reply back and my new account is also uderreview not replying means they don’t wana send you money because they got climax and now they don’t care about us

2 Likes

I had a similar situation, the last month they had been different from the previous months, I was very upset about them, I had no problems in the previous months!

1 Like

What the hell my account also suspended… And my sister’s account also suspended at same day…

I think so they should give some respect to those who are supporting their project but not replying to our email is very much disrespect

1 Like