To update, or not to update, that is the question

Supposedly an update should be something to make things work better (easy way to put it, ok…) however after all the Brave updates all the Brave rewards issues remain, Brave rewards system, estimated counter, whatever you want to name it, simply does not work. Not reliable, inconsistent and deceiving, but this topic is old, probably should be solved by now, i`m not going to add anything new that wasn’t and still is being discuss here, i just want to some one explain (without using the word bug) please why is this still happening.

When everything apparently works and ads are coming in and counting BAT then they are lost, or ads coming in and BAT not counting.

Question!

Once that the Next payment date Sep 8 (accordingly the info, actually the payment date its been always one month ahead since May, weird) it means that im going to lose more BAT?Again?

And why the number of Ads received this month does not change?

24th July, before the update…

ads 240721

…after the new update!

new update 240721

and the result!

ads1

Thanks

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
W10/W7 (Brave version, pic above)
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes
What date did you verify your wallet?
Wallet verified and working fine
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes, very few from Brave but yes
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
Yes
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Not applicable

You have 362 ads so you have to have 3.7 bats, 9.7 bats was the payment for june+july…

Hello @florins, ok, thanks, but where are they? The payments i received so far since April from Brave browser do not reflect any of the estimated earnings even if its estimated they are very far.
My estimative with 2 devices/4 browsers (Nightly also) since March it should be so far around 18, 20 bat, and, with the contributions on!! Instead I have 4.6 bat, in total. Hmmm!?!
I didn’t want to spend more time with this because time is precious but, once that im “promoting Brave and Brave rewards” and want this project to move forward i want to make sure and understand with what am i dealing with, and till so far its been difficult, but not impossible i hope!
I dont want to be waked up in the middle of the night by my great grand mother asking where are their bats that they’re all gone?
Thanks

@nfds,
The discrepancy you’re seeing may be a result of this:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.