To cancel Auto-Contribute

Description of the issue:

In March there has been an automatic contribution to recipients; Brave, BAT and Uphold. I don’t mind to contribute a bit, but 100bat??!! That’s way too much.

Expected result:

Please refund my 100bat back to my Uphold account.

if you have updated to the latest version this can happen send the info to @steeven maybe he can help.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting. I’d like to ask a few questions to start:

• Auto Contribute is ON by default and must be manually turned OFF. Did you turn it OFF?
  • Do you have multiple devices linked to your Uphold? If so, how many?
  • Can you share a screenshot of your Contributions and Event Log tabs which can be found here brave://rewards-internals/

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hi Steeven,

The answer on your questions;

• Yes, it is turned of
  • Yes I do. On this moment i have 2 devices (laptop and phone) which are linked to Uphold.

What’s the email linked to your account? Please send in a DM.

for**************@outlook.com

Hi I had the same problem. There was a 10BAT transaction made from my acount to BravePublishers. Transaction that I never actually made as I have disactivated auto-contributions . I wish If you could help me get my coins back, my mail account is @steeven

Please send your emails in a DM. Thank you.

Hi Steeven, I have send you a DM two weeks ago. Can you help me with my 100 BAT problem and put it back into my Uphold account? Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.