Tip payments not arriving

Description of the issue:
I set up a creator account and tested tipping to it with some BAT from my Android mobile device. It has now been 36 hours and the tipped amount shows no sign of appearing in my linked Uphold wallet.

The website is showing as verified, and was before I tipped (incidentally, it took several days after the desktop browser showed the site as verified for the mobile app to show also show it as verified.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
see above.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Nothing - the tipped BAT just disappeared from my wallet but never appeared in my linked Uphold account.

Expected result:
Arrival of tipped BAT.

Reproduces how often:
Only tried it the once …

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Android, Brave 1.9.80, Chromium 81.0.4044.138

Additional Information:
None.

Because it’s not directly sent to your Uphold account – not a direct tips. It’ll appears on your creator dashboard first and will be deposited to your Uphold once a month.

same problem… hope can fixed

Well, I have just logged onto the creator dashboard and it is showing nothing there either …

This seems to be a recurring problem. It is gone from my mobile device, but is not appearing anywhere …

cc @steeven for assistance here

Seems to be a problem that started this month.

Hi all - please DM me the emails linked to your accounts, and when the tips were sent. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.