Thumbnails Missing for Bookmarks & History

Description of the issue:
About a week ago, I noticed that all thumbnails for my bookmarks and history were not showing. Brave has since been updated and computer restarted, but still no thumbnails show. Pic is attached.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. open browser

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):
1.43.89 Chromium 105.0.5195.102

Additional Information:

This happens to me too. Can’t tell you what triggers as I haven’t paid attention. Have you tried clicking the thumbnail and then pressing the back button? Usually when I do this, the appropriate image for the thumbnail displays. Hope this helps.

Yeah no luck doing that either. Hopefully others are having this same issue and Brave is aware.

@TxT Found a solution that worked for the community member below. Might want to give it a shot. Just reinstalling Brave from the installer should not impact any of your data, but just in case, you may want to backup your Brave-Browser folder. You can restore from the back-up if you run into any problems.

Edit: Ugh. Just realized this issue is not the same. That’s what I get for skimming and not paying attention to detail. Still, might want to give it a shot and see if that changes anything.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.