THREAD: "BAT payout significantly less than estimated earnings" issue

could someone explain to me why it shows I was supposed to be getting 2.427 BAT for the month of June but my Claim Rewards button is only displaying 2.00 BAT?

@davemp88

It’s because they have Amber Heard on their dev team. They use “bug” and “feature” synonymously.

3 Likes

They used to round up to the nearest 0.25 or 0.50. Now it seems they are rounding down.

@Mattches Sent the information, thanks for looking into this.

If you sent it directly to him, I’m not sure if he’ll see it any time soon. Mattches just started PTO (paid time off) and won’t be back until the 22nd.

It’s primarily Steeven and SaltyBanana who will be handling Brave Community.

While that was a hilarious response, which I give you props for, I genuinely am curious where the remainder of my BAT went. I mean if anything, usually if I finish out the month with like 2.87 BAT, they’ll round if off to 3. Does Brave just round down to the closest whole number and put the difference in your next month’s earnings? I know for a few months, Brave has been skimming a little of your previous month’s earnings seemingly to sort of give you a “Jump-Start” on your BAT earnings for the next month.

Lol I didn’t see your response until I had after written replied what I “thought” might have happened, but what you said makes exact sense. What information did you come across, other than our own empirical data, that indicated to you Brave was changing the amount of BAT we get by starting to round down? Cuz i should’ve at the very least had 2.5 BAT, and truth be told, I thought the total before the end of June was really closer to 3 BAT? Did you have some of your rewards skimmed as well?

Dear Brave support,
This is the case number: 4c7c55fb-648a-4af7-bc82-15e760bf3036.
Best Regards

05f63f64-8e46-405c-99a6-bc87b4f4ad0a

Did anyone get credit for the bats? Supposedly several days ago the problem was solved, I have updated and I have the browser open all day and there is no news

It’s random. Some got it right away but many didn’t. It’s expected to appear for next month’s payment. You can hear a bit of this discussed even in the weekly Community Call with Brave, which you can hear at https://youtu.be/n_C_PGeDXZo The applicable parts are the first 5 minutes or so and then the last 15 minutes. Lot of random topics in between.

That said, best way to get this resolved is to create a Support Ticket so someone from Brave can assist you.

Also, not sure if you didn’t notice prior replies, but check out THREAD: "BAT payout significantly less than estimated earnings" issue - #67 by Saoiray

Hi, was your issue solved?

Hi, did somebody reply you? Was your issue solved? Regards

My problem not solve I don’t receive my full creator payment and bats claim and no one help me

@steeven @Mattches @Saoiray

I’ve sent the information. THX

Hi @Mattches I sent the information 2 weeks ago

How do I get the Payment UUID in the form?

I have sent please help me to solve this issue

No hay quien se crea que el error estĂ  resuelto. Llevan mintiendo cantidad de meses.

I am still waiting on May rewards. How can I get it back?