This page isn’t working...redirected you too many times

Description of the issue:
I get the following error when I try to enter a sweepstakes on a specific website. The error is :slight_smile:This page isn’t working www.marthastewart.com redirected you too many times.
Try clearing your cookies.
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
I’ve tried to enter the website several times. I’ve also tried to clear cookies as suggested. The clearing cookies never finishes, and I see the blue circle go around and around for a while.
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:

1. Clear cookies attempt should finish. 2. I should be able to enter the website.
    Reproduces how often:
    Always.
    Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
    Windows 10, Brave Version 0.66.101 Chromium: 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit)
    Additional Information:

Hi @ejh,

Welcome to community!

I ran into the same error in both Brave (even with Shields down) and with Chrome. It looks like the issue is with the sweepstakes site itself.

Here’s a screenshot of the error produced in Chrome:

Hi Steven,

Thanks for your reply. This error has been occurring for a number of days now, and at this point I agree that it must be the website itself. I also got the same error in Chrome.

Thanks for the solve!

ejh

No problem! Maybe if you report it to Marthastewart.com they’ll hook you up with something.