This page isn’t working...redirected you too many times

Description of the issue:
I get the following error when I try to enter a sweepstakes on a specific website. The error is :slight_smile:This page isn’t working www.marthastewart.com redirected you too many times.
Try clearing your cookies.
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
I’ve tried to enter the website several times. I’ve also tried to clear cookies as suggested. The clearing cookies never finishes, and I see the blue circle go around and around for a while.
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:

1. Clear cookies attempt should finish. 2. I should be able to enter the website.
    Reproduces how often:
    Always.
    Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
    Windows 10, Brave Version 0.66.101 Chromium: 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit)
    Additional Information:

Hi @ejh,

Welcome to community!

I ran into the same error in both Brave (even with Shields down) and with Chrome. It looks like the issue is with the sweepstakes site itself.

Here’s a screenshot of the error produced in Chrome:

Hi Steven,

Thanks for your reply. This error has been occurring for a number of days now, and at this point I agree that it must be the website itself. I also got the same error in Chrome.

Thanks for the solve!

ejh

No problem! Maybe if you report it to Marthastewart.com they’ll hook you up with something.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.