This is the third month in a row where I have not received all of my Bravw Rewards

Briefly describe your issue:
For February and March approximately only half of my Brave earnings were converted to Brave Rewards. For April it was a couple of dollars less than half. The rest of my earnings simply carry over in the earnings section for the next month. Why am I not getting all of my earnings converted into rewards that are sent to my wallet and when are you going to fix this ongoing issue? I have made submissions about this before, but they have not yet been addressed.
What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 11 - Brave is up to date: Version 1.38.109 Chromium: 101.0.4951.41 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes
What date did you verify your wallet?
Beginning of February
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes - I got the full payment from January, but only partial payments since then.
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes - Australia
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

1 Like

It seems they haven’t really fixed all the problems. My bet is they will soon get a flood of similar complaints about May’s payments.

same thing happened with me . I didn’t get all of my rewards since two months. please concern about it

I think this will be going as a feature rather than an issue going forward. :sweat_smile::joy:
I mean, observing the past few months, this behavior started early 2022. While majority of my upcoming BAT is in pending and only like only 15% will carry over next month, I still can’t help but wonder why others have like more than 50% carry over to next month… that’s crazy.

For me almost 50% is again carrying over

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.