This Feature already exits in Brave?

Can Brave come Up with In-bulit PDF Reader, so we don’t have to install one extra app,
if this feature already exists, then please let me know!

1 Like

I could open PDFs inside brave instead of Google drive

1 Like

It would be better Brave has it own pdf reader option, I guess!

1 Like

As fas as I can tell, it already has one. I just directly opened a PDF via a URL, and it opened in Brave.

I then went to Menu > Tools > Inspect elements, and got this (if it’s any help):

1 Like

PS What a relief, to see a Brave Community post that is nothing to do with BAT, Brave rewards, missing wallets, and all that nonsense.

2 Likes

Good for PC user,
But, I’m mobile user,as in mentioned in tags.

I mean… That is basically the whole point of using Brave, LOL.

1 Like

@Homiee,
You should be able to view PDF files in the Android browser as well. Do you have your system settings configured to open PDF files in a specific app?

1 Like

If I download pdf file and try to open without specific pdf reader app, then Brave refuse to open pdf file.
I’ll attach screenshot, in which prompt error massage occurs Can’t open file and if I download pdf reader app, then Brave redirect to pdf app, so say I was saying if Brave come up with in bulit PDF Reader then it will be brilliant Add-On in Brave for mobile users.

@Homiee,
Are these files all downloaded locally or to an SD card?

All these files are stored in device storage.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.