This Brave Verified Creator has not yet configured their account to receive contributions from Brave Users

When going to my site (https://nuttyhiker.com) or YouTube there is a notice that says:

This Brave Verified Creator has not yet configured their account to receive contributions from Brave Users. Any tips you send will remain in your wallet until they complete this process. Learn more.

Clicking Learn More does not answer my question.

I have verified my site, my YouTube, Verified and linked my UpHold account and set my default currency. It says that I am a Brave Verified Creator. There are no other steps for me to do, so how do I configure my account to receive contributions from Brave Users so that message will not display?

2 Likes

Hi @NuttyHiker, if you finished with the verification process, then basically it’s done – your site is verified.

Your Brave require 24-48 hours to update the publisher list.

Here, your site is verified on my end.

This is what it is currently showing:

@NuttyHiker – great name for a website :slight_smile:
It may sometimes take your browser to register/update the list of verified creators – nothing to worry about! As @eljuno stated, your site does appear to be verified on my end as well and should be good to receive contributions.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.