There should have to be Sign-in option in BRAVE Just like Google Chrome which give upper- edge to Brave over Chrome Browser

There should have to be Sign-in option in BRAVE Just like Google Chrome which give upper- edge to Brave over Chrome Browser.
As Chrome browser (after reinstalling) - after signing by our verified email ID, all our password, bookmarks, and other settings get restored on new PC.
But
Brave here lack this feature- as uninstalling and reinstalling Brave browser, or changing operating system takes the same PC as new device and we cannot retrieve our verified brave wallet with uphold, saved settings, bookmarks.
if this feature is added into brave just like we have in chrome, it will resolve the walled reached maximum limit problem which is being faced by many brave users, and they can use the brave again and it will make brave community more stronger.

everyone i request you to give your idea or acceptance to my idea to make our brave - the earning browser more stronger and reliable.
Thanks

i also raised the same issue Why no Username and Password login System?

1 Like