There is a bad data loop in the mobile version

Re Brave Browser on the mobile phone.

This has to do with the way Brave Browser is configured to “park” idle pages and

I went to buy a vaccum cleaner online. I went to pay for the item using Paypal, and so that took me to a new tab. In the mean time the vendors tab, was parked to save on data, and after the Paypal transaction was completed and I went back to the vendors tab, the vendors tab basically had lost all the data and had to be refilled and then the issue of payment came up again - and so I played it out and I was sent back to the paypal site…

Then I thought - “This is a data loop, and it’s going to go on forever”, and I bailed out of it.

Just letting you know.


This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.