**Description of the issue: The Playlist does not always download. Downloads disappear. Long videos (1 hr+) do not download or stay downloaded. Others have mentioned the vids return to the beginning too often.
How can this issue be reproduced?
- I have been trying to use Brave playlist on mobile to download videos.
- They are added to the playlist but only download sometimes.
- Older ones (favorite music vids) seem to work fine.
- I use YouTube or Odysee to watch and download videos but I think there is no difference in my results.
- Often it does not download automatically or even when it says it’s downloading, it does not keep the video, or gets stuck because I left Wi-fi which tells me it was not downloaded after all.
**Expected result: I want to watch the videos without using mobile data. It sometimes works great and I’m so happy about that.
**Brave Version( check
About Brave): Version 1.48.1 (23.2.0)
Mobile Device details iPhone 13 IOS 16.6.1
Just a couple of months ago the brave playlist feature on IOS worked incredibly well and I could download videos from anywhere, but this no longer works. Why is this happening? I understand that videos purchased on YouTube aren’t able to be watched on the Brave browser, likely because of copyright, but otherwise, everything worked pretty well.
I’m just wondering if others experienced this.