The keyboard combination to swap in between Tabs

Description of the issue:
I need to swap between Tabs in the sence of Windows function combination “Alt+Tab”. In Brave i tried to use “Ctrl+Tab” combination, which is in Firefox (and in another browsers) common to go from the actual Tab to the previous one. But in Brave it works as a circle… Is there any combination for what i am looking for?

Expected result:
Letting me know how to swap between Tabs in the sence of ‘actual tab -> previously open tab’ (not ‘actual tab->next tab’).

Brave Version( check About Brave):
1.7.92 Chromium: 80.0.3987.163 (Official Build) (32-bit)

Additional Information:
Windows 7 Professional 32-bit

2 Likes

Hi @brav3n,
ctrl + tab, will move you the the next tab (to the right)
ctrl + shift + tab, will move you back (to the left)
Alt + Left arrow, will open the previous page from your browsing history in the current tab
Alt + Right arrow, will open the next page from your browsing history in the current tab

1 Like

First of all, i clicked on “Left and Right arrow” key combinations (i.e. “Alt + →” & “Alt + ←” but nothing happens…

Anyway, about the ALT+TAB function. One example: let’s imagine that i have 20 tabs open and i wanna switch back and forward in between the 5th one and 15th one. With Brave’s actual solution CTRL+TAB/CTRL+SHIFT+TAB it will take ages, sooo many clicks on and on…

That’s why i calling for classic “ALT+SHIFT” function.

The solution? The classic “ALT+TAB” function (i.e. how it works on Firefox; or how it works on Windows with “ALT+TAB”) is much much better solution, there is no doubt!

I would really welcome to switch the tabs this way! It is about the productivity. The way how it works in Brave now it is really really annoying and unlucky.

I am just an user and telling you here what i really miss in Brave. So consider please this change/update via new Settings option for this, please! This will be cool, It will help a lot.
Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.