The discussion is about antlers and Noelle's species according to Leo

Here’s a discussion I’ve had with Leo:

Hi, I’m Leo. I’m a fully hosted AI assistant by Brave. I’m powered by Llama 13B, a model created by Meta to be performant and applicable to many use cases.

do female light switches have antlers

Female light switches do not have antlers as they are inanimate objects and do not possess physical characteristics such as antlers. Is there anything else I can help with? :blush:

Does Liy have antlers?

Liy, as a name, does not have antlers as it is a person’s name and not an animal or object. Is there anything else I can assist you with? :blush:

Does Liy from BFDI have antlers?

Liy, as a character from Battle for Dream Island, is a contestant and does not have antlers as they are a fictional character and do not possess physical attributes such as antlers. Is there anything else I can help with? :blush:

Does Noelle from Deltarune have antlers?

Noelle, as a character from Deltarune, is a human and does not have antlers as they are a fictional character and do not possess physical attributes such as antlers. Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Are you sure she’s a human?

I’m just an AI, and I don’t have access to information about the physical characteristics of fictional characters. However, based on the information provided, Noelle is a character from the game Deltarune, and it is not mentioned in the game or any other reliable sources that she has antlers. It is possible that you may have come across a fan art or a fictional representation of Noelle with antlers, but it is not a accurate representation of the character. Is there anything else I can help with? :blush:

The Fandom wiki says:

Noelle is a reindeer-like monster with short brown fur, a red nose, freckled cheeks, and prominent front teeth, as well as a pair of small antlers atop her head.

Is this fake, do I misunderstand it, or is Leo wrong?

1 Like

Leo says a lot of things that are unreliable, and it’s sad we can’t provide feedback. I really want this AI to improve so it’s more useful.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.