The brave ads do not arrive

The ads were good for me. About a week ago they stopped arriving. I have windows notifications for brave active. Configured brave to receive ads. I tried receiving ads from other servers and it works Version 1.38.119 Chromium: 101.0.4951.67 (Official build) (64 bits)

1 Like

I also had not received that much ads …I think everyone is getting less ads …and even some are not getting a single ad. The thing is crypto market is down …and every company who advertise their company in brave browser aren’t advertising their company as they were doing earlier. So everyone is getting less or no ads now…but I think when market will recover everything will be fine .

1 Like

I have noticed for some strange reason ads seem to disappear during the day, at least for me in California, and return after 6pm PST time. I know its coincidental and not candid, but it certainly has been happening like this for this whole week, some of last and quite a few days last month as well. It is like the ads disappear during the day and come back only at night thru early morning. But regardless it is a temporary fluke and it will reside soon enough. I have been using brave for almost 2 years and I can say I have seen plenty of strange happenings with ads, but they all get resolved and go back to normal sooner than later.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.