The Best solution to the classic Error: Device limit reached

I was reading all the messages regardless this common problem that so far Brave and Uphold Together don’t have a practical solution to this matter.
Today i have sent one email to Uphold offering the solution, and I extend the my recommendation to Brave develop community as well. As the digital world its all about binary code. In my opinion the solution its very simple and practical as well:
here is my hypothesis.
it is a fact that BRave and Uphold apparently dont have a solution to this, however i found that very contradictory in the digital enviroment.
Let me set an example’
i have 3 computers and 2 smart phones because i work in app testing and its important to have several devices for testing apps and games in different hardware devices and Operative systems, and of course i have Brave browser installed in all devices. technically i have 5 devices using brave but only 4 allowed to connect to my uphold account.
Then one day i decided to upgrade my linux computer and change my windows computer for a new one, and here i get the problem with the limit reached. because apparently Brave and Uphold dont allow more devices. How to fix that,

Easy.
Remember what i mention early of the binary code?
I translate that to a basic calculation. Every username that is using a bat wallet its linked to UPhold with an Unique identification number. that have inside the unique device id as well.
That is registered by UPhold and grant access to deposit the funds to your wallet unique id.
To allow Brave users to use UPhold again the most practical solution is:

UPHOLD SHOULD OFFER YOU THE OPTION TO DELETE YOUR ENTIRE DATA AND ID FROM UPHOLD AND PUT YOUR FUNDS IN A TEMPORARY ACCOUNT WITH A DIFFERENT ID.
THEN>

1 - UPhold: should create for users a ghost platform that allow users to temporarily withdraw their funds to their bank or external crypto wallet.

2- UPHOLD should have an automatic system to delete old id records and linked wallet and start over fresh with a new wallet algorithm that will allow new brave wallets to link back and transfer the funds to the user account.

3- The users should be able to work normally from that point and being able to trade, redeem, withdrawal their funds from brave to Uphold normally because the old records are gone.

That is my practical solution to Brave and Uphold.
Hope you guys start replying this until this reach Brave Development team.
in my opinion this is a win-win solution.
Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.