The BAT that should have been received in March do not appear in the accumulated

Hello, in March I should be deposited almost 4 BAT but they have not been deposited yet. According to the rewards tab, they have already been deposited but they do not appear in the summary. what should I do?

1 Like

Hi @Javier34 same here. I am new to this process, so maybe I am missing something, but I pressed the “Collect your rewards” button and now the rewards tab reports that, “Congrats! Your March rewards have arrived!” …but I do not see any BAT in my Brave wallet, or the connected wallet I used for verification :man_shrugging:t2:

Exactly, the same thing happened to me. I don’t have the verified wallet. This happened to me from the mobile phone, from the PC I had no problems.

1 Like

still nothing in my Gemini Account :\

That is because it’s still processing.

Just need to be patient. You will receive your payout.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update .

1 Like

thanks @dsims - does the yellow indicate “in process”?

Yes, payment processing. That will eventually turn green. We just need to be patient. I, too, am waiting for a payout.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.