The BAT of the ads seen from the month that passed, did not arrive

I have a video that I did promoting Brave for seeing ads and I collected 15 BAT seeing ads I had the payment for May 5 and today at 6 and my new balance is 4 BAT and the 15 never came to me who answers for those BATs?

Photo 15 BAT

current image of the wallet you can see the 15 BAT never came

wallet image currently

The 15 BAT never came, I wasted my time seeing ads this month What happened?

Hi @jicforion33 - Thanks for reporting. Please see this post for an explanation - May 5th Ads Reward Claim Errors.

If I still happened, I gave him a claim, he started charging half an hour later and nothing was still loading, 15 more minutes passed for a total of about 45 minutes. I restarted the cell phone because it was already going for 1 hour and kept charging, I restarted it and my balance from last month was no longer and they were not reflected in my browser wallet, so they disappeared and still do not appear and I think I lost all this month watching Ads to be able to reward my favorite creators and it could not, my conclusion BRAVE equal to google misleading advertising because in the end the BATs do not arrive they disappear by magic :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.