The 500 BAT coins promised for the airdrop

This is the email I received today;
The Brave browser, together with the development team, made a number of numerous updates, which in turn gave users such an option as Nightly. This option allows support for native wallets and the promotion of content creators with BAT tokens.

According to the publication in the official Brave subredd, these updates will not be the only pleasant bonus for users, as Karve launches AirDrop for browser users. Under the terms of the project, in order to participate, you must have an updated Browser on your (PC) or install it from the official site.

The development team will reward BAT tokens for completing all tasks.
In order to take part, you need to go to the AirDrop page and go through the registration of the participant, all the detailed information you can find on the project page!

Form of participation: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe9j_Rqu-JD_yM5rlxeRGhE6coH04ZItmRhsumtf3ixcVW_hA/viewform

Brave Browser.

I have had a brave browser for many months now. So I did the download in case I didn’t have the latest version. I followed all the steps required but the 500 BAT coins promised are nowhere to be found. It says they would be deposited immediately. So where is the hangup? As I entered my email address, ETH account number and asked for the full 500 BAT coins and then submitted the form.

I am hoping this was not some kind of scam.

Thanks for any assistance and help on this matter.
Russ

@Russrevoir Brave and Basic Attention Token never do airdrop.

Please, only trust information from official sources:

3 Likes