Thanks and request for features

First I want to express my appreciation for giving us a great browser. I have just made Brave my default browser and so far it is giving me nearly everything I need in a precise, quick, easy to manage way. But, I do have a couple “needs” that you might consider:

1. Please give me the opportunity to change that default red color to something else. I am sorry, but for some reason, it is very annoying. I don’t understand it, I just know I would like to change it to something else.

2. I desperately need a way to translate entire web pages. A translator which can recognize the source language and then translate it every time it sees it, whether it is a word, a phrase, a sentence or a whole page, would be fantastic. If it makes any difference, I would rely on two primary foreign languages only.

3. I also would find a great benefit in being able to sync OSX and iOS fully but I know you are working on that.

It is hard for me to believe that you offer me pretty much all of the features that I use the most in Chrome or Firefox but in a nice, easy to use pleasant form. Keep up the good work.

John W

@washbush, you may find this article useful.

Everything you’re requesting should come along with the release of V1.0:
1 - Dark mode (and potential implementation of other themes) may alleviate your color woes
2 - Full page translators are highly requested extensions. Any extensions that perform this function will be supported in V1.0
3 - We sure are!

Thanks for your support!